Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The "I" key is screwed up

So I will do the best I can.

I am, let's just say, heavily self-medicated. I feel relief to not be going, going, going. I know this is bad, but the honest truth is I don't care. My p-doc isn't around right now. I have to go into crisis to really see a p-doc now anyway, so what do I do? I don't actually feel that I am doing what I am doing enough that it is actually going to create a crisis, and I need a fucking break.

Thinking about Heather still makes me put my head in my hands. I'm ridiculously gutted by her death, since I never met her. And then that makes it all about me.

Cathi said she still mourns for an "internet friend" who died of an embolism in her 40s, so that makes me feel a little better. Ugh, what a horrible, tragic, thing.

So, if you hadn't already noticed, alcohol is a depressant. Roll eyes, to paraphrase an emoticon.

I think I have ingested enough substances to sleep, now. And it is before 4AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment