Monday, November 1, 2010

Title added as afterthought

Editor's note.  I  have decided to remove the information about my husband.  I know a lot of people have seen it, but that doesn't mean I should keep letting people see it when I am uncomfortable.  I'm sorry. 

Sunday I ran a few errands.  I wore my new pink/purple striped blouse, a pair of Lee jeans, and my black zip up motorcycle-type boots.  I had my hair pulled back with a textured brown ponytail holder, and being over the top girly,  wore a little pink and black kanazashi, you haven't seen these ones before.

I wore my calla lily pendant bead necklace, sparkly earrings and bracelet (you can barely see it, stage left).

Sunday, I got to do both shopping for necessities, and some fun spending.  The first necessity was a trip to SBAC to pick up some hash.  I am finding it is a much better "evening dose" than the cannabis, although it sucks for the acute pain.  Then I want the buds.

I had a bit of Jack Herer, and purple grandfather

<snip>

So when I went to the SBAC, I picked up a gram of Purple dragon, a gram of Sour Diesel which was top shelf.   I also got an eighth of Cotton Candy Kush, which even though it is a hybrid, is supposed to be as close to a heavy sativa as he had, even though he had sativas. Then because  I had spent a minimum amount, I received a half gram of pineapple diesel hash as an incentive.  Have I said how much I love this apothecary?  They are so well priced, and they have incentive programs. Given the absolute hell of some of these migraines, and the fact I cannot get to an ER because DH cannot drive, I finally conceded I need a "knock me out cold" strength strain sometimes, and that is the Cotton Candy Kush.  Until now, I had purposely avoided going into a coma, because I generally want to always be just a couple of hours away from sober.  But migraines I consider ER worthy would mean I was as good as knocked out anyway.


The other necessities were a couple of Wacoal bras.  That gives me four bras that are the right size, so that should be okay.  Those suckers cost, but I have learned that you get what you pay for when it comes to bras; you save more money by making the initial investment than you do having to replace the cheapo bras every two months.  The joys of big tits

Then I went to (wait for it)...Lush.  WHeeeee!  I still had about $70 on the Amex gift card, which  I spentspentspent.  Realize, I bought small pieces of everything but the shampoo, so I wasn't paying the prices on the website. I actually was almost out of my facial cleanser, Angels on Bare Skin.  It will be gone by next weekend, when I am busy, and god forbid I run out for even one second.  Although realistically, with all the headaches, I probably was wise to just get it over with on a day I felt okay.... I also wanted to get a makeup remover, since the cleanser doesn't do that.  I wanted to see if they had a solid dandruff shampoo, and to buy some more jelly soap.  They figured out a much better way of packaging the jelly, and it will be a lot easier to use.  

I always tell them my age, because I want the products for aging.  I am still vain enough to get a kick from the shocked look on their faces, since I don't look 47.  So the cleanser recommended was Ultra Bland. The shampoo for dandruff is called Soak Float, so I got a bar of that, and a round tin to keep it in.

I also got some of their special "Day of the Dead" soap, Catrina, and the jelly the Calacas.  So fun. And my gift card covered everything, with less than a dollar to spare.

<snip>

Ugh, this post is also showing bad judgement.  But I feel like I needed to "discuss" it.

No comments:

Post a Comment